Empowering You to Live Your Best Life
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in plans that will help you stay healthy in 2018. The Medicare annual enrollment period is October 15, 2017 — December 7, 2017.
Now Offering TWO Medicare Advantage Plans
- FirstMedicare Direct Healthy State HMO Plus (HMO)
- FirstMedicare Direct Healthy State HMO Prime (HMO)
Proper health coverage helps ensure that you can live your best life.
We’re In Your Community
Our service area includes the following North Carolina counties: Buncombe, Henderson, Madison, McDowell, Transylvania and Yancey.
10 Reasons to Look at Our Plans
- $0 Copay for Preventive Care
- Medicare Part D Drug Coverage
- YMCA Fitness & Wellness Membership Included! In 2018, our plans offer full access to seven YMCAs located in western North Carolina, with unlimited group exercise and water fitness classes.
- Trusted Health Professionals through Mission Health Partners, a local—yet nationally recognized network of doctors, caregivers and facilities—known for its focus on getting and keeping people well. Other providers are available in our network.
- Outstanding Care. We have all the pieces in place to ensure you receive what you need from your care team.
- Our Service Focuses on You. Meeting your needs is our primary concern. You see the right clinicians who offer the right solutions exactly when you need them.
- We Are Local. We live and work in your community and trust our own health and our family’s care to Mission Health Partners.
- Prevention and Wellness. All kinds of programs and services to help you stay healthy and live your best life.
- Programs for High-Risk Individuals with diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, COPD, asthma, and depression.
- Community Connections. A network of established community organizations and nonprofit agencies to help you access all the resources you need.
These plans (also called Medicare Parts C and D) are offered by FirstCarolinaCare Insurance Company, in partnership with Healthy State – an organization affiliated with Mission Health System. FirstCarolinaCare Insurance Company’s FirstMedicare Direct plans use HMO and PPO health plans with Medicare contracts.
Enrollment in a First Medicare Direct plan depends on contract renewal.
The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. You must continue to pay your Part B premium. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. For more information, contact the plan. Other pharmacies, physicians and providers are available in our network. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. ATTENTION: If you speak a non-English language, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-844-201-4957 (TTY: 711).
Enrollment is October 15, 2017 – December 7, 2017
We’re here to help – Call Us Toll Free: 1-877- 279-1732
Lines open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST. 7 days a week (through February 14, 2018)